Continuing the discussion from Transform what can be now into what we envision tomorrow seasteading:
- First it is not about investing in any marina in any place.
- It is investing in a very special marina in a thriving place which is good and profitable business in itself to start with.
- It is investing in a marina that has transition potential.
- it is investing in a project that gives a foothold in the “next big thing to come in business” http://concretesubmarine.activeboard.com/t58921987/sustainability-population-growth-consumption-growth-ocean-co/
- it is investing in a core technology to gain leadership (floating honeycomb shell building)
- it is investing in a CIVETS nation where ANY infrastructure investment will render a big pay off.
- it is frontier development and it is massive http://concretesubmarine.activeboard.com/t58921987/sustainability-population-growth-consumption-growth-ocean-co/
- the cartagena marine business cluster is not “just a marina” it ranges from tourism, to ship repair installation, to port and transshipment port installations, to oil refinery installations.
- establish floating structures in the bay of Cartagena gets you “in business” with all of these segments - it is not about sport boating and yachting only.
- Cartagena is running out of land based real estate and has a big hurricane free bay unique in the Caribbean to develop with floating real estate http://concretesubmarine.activeboard.com/t43963728/floating-real-estate-building-lots-on-the-water/
- Cartagena has an existing high priced waterfront real estate market to tap into.
- Cartagena is nr1 upcomming Caribbean tourism and retirement spot.
- You do not have to compete with existing and established ventures.
All those special local factors almost guarantee good business and high return on investment (1 dollar in - 102 dollar out) for a floating infrastructure project in the bay of Cartagena.
What counts in investment is LOCAL - the same investment type somewhere else might be a total loss.
What matters is the ECONOMIC AMBIENT and the strong beating economic heart of the venture. It’s attractiveness for investors
| Buy a membership token for USD 5 and become a member of our club | get invested | nemo token | Ellmer Group | ocean colonization token | member club | oceanic business alliance
Spanish overseas empire, center port Cartagena.
caribbean sea domain per country, for historical reasons - it is the heir of the spanish overseas empire - Colombia owns most of the caribbean seas as “territorial waters”. But most important it owns almost completly the hurricane free part of the Caribbean.
Hurrican path routes only the bay of Cartagena is hurricane free this is why the center port was installed here in first place.
Current marina infrastructure in Cartagena:
Cartagena Area, Baru, Playa Blanca, Caribbean Tourism at its finest - not yet overcrowded. In day tourism reach (1 hour) for boats and yachts centered in the bay of Cartagena.
See more pictures Cartagena Playa Blanca
See videos of the Cartagena Baru area and the existing tourism offers
Colombia territorial waters in the Caribbean
dome, dome cluster, dome shell, honeycomb shell building, marine dome structure, marine concrete construction,
dome cluster garden center
Floating Homes Caribbean USD 98K Budget 2600sqft | Cholon Lagoon | Cartagena | Colombia |