C-shell concept Light honeycomb shell floating houses | Wilfried-Ellmer-Group™ | Floating Home • Caribbean • USD 98K Budget |

C-shell cluster

c-shell cluster city ambient

1 Like

I like the bottom one how it incorporates greenery. Need more of that on our images. What about kids running around? I like Bob’s comment about a grill :smile:
hammock?

Note the absolute calm water that a small square platform requires…

What about a 30 X 15 meter float? Can it handle 6 ft (2 meter) waves?
Bob

not when “maintaining permannent housing comfort for a family” is the core operation envelope requirement…

wave behavior of small house on a platform concepts - the waves in the video are far from being 6ft…

C-shells in general are cero wave only concepts for swamps, protected bays, marinas…ramforms do a much better job in wave ambients…

The waves where we proposed is usually less than 2 ft, but I want to know how large of a wave the float 100 ft X 50 ft can take if it has to?

The rest of the thought was, at what point (wave wise) should we move from a rectangle to a ramform? We have a lot of area, we can make the lots as big as we like but the cost increases. What we need to do is balance the size to be big enough to be stable, at least most of the time, with the cost of production.

c-shell not realistic in proportion but “newsworthy” (forbes) 2012

c-shell grid development on platforms - lot of greenery

more c-shell pictures

light C-shell on a stick

futuristic C-shell

marina based C-shells

concepts:

/ Lens shell pictures overview / / Ramform floating home pictures / / c-shell floating home pictures / / Floating concrete building methods / / shell cluster pictures / / investor proposal list /

Pretty but too small for our needs., I’m still pushing for 100 ft as a standard size for the float.

@Bob That’s about the lenght of a tubular sea house:

# | Buy a membership token for USD 5 and become a member of our club. |

A Pelamis Train array of C-Shell Units extending from an island
(reload to correct color)

1 Like