Video/still shots for rendering

Ben, here is an actual pic of where we will setup Marinea. I took it off of Google Earth so we can’t use it as is but it looks like a window.

Unfortunately the picture you sent me is too low resolution to use in any final renderings, but I did try to base the sunset look off of that for the most recent render. I will see what I can do, it is possible to reuse a previous scene that I’ve done with image-based lighting, as well as some desk assets and a window frame. The problem with using a multiplanar approach for this kind of scene is the lack of perspective in the foreground, but we can fake that using 2D images in the background casting real reflections in 3D. For instance, do you see the way the tiles reflect the background in this image? The background is a flat 2D surface, but we can pan through the foreground in full 3-D, say, if we want to look over someone’s shoulder through a window and have the room lit realistically as if it is there. It will also save us some time on rendering, as the background will already be pre-rendered. I have to look through my files for some good interior models, I know I have a desk and chair somewhere, unfortunately mega.co.nz is not working for me at the moment so I don’t have access to my older files

the project of a video was dropped by quorum in the boardroom.… too long to complicated…

The majority of the group wants to select 5 still images and improve on them…

This project is still welcome as “optional parallel track project” so Ben go ahead and show us whatever you have …

@flightspace

It is a long time since last contact | can you please give me an update ?

Kindest Regards

Wilfried Ellmer
@nautilusmaker | oceanic business alliance | yook3™

http://nautilusmaker.com/t/what-you-should-know-about-me/1584/1

I’m currently the artist in residence for the downtown project in Las Vegas. Doing well. How about you? Have any of your startups bore fruit?

keep in touch, keep me posted…