Seasteading rich man's game

…I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. The only way a large true seastead is going to be built is if a very wealthy individual builds one. The first people who bought motor vehicles were the ultra rich. The first people to enjoy airplane travel were the ultra rich. The first people to use mobile phones were the ultra rich. The first people to drive Tesla Roadsters were the ultra rich. New technology is always very risk heavy and capital intensive, but once the kinks are worked out that technology trickles down to the rest of us.

Look at it this way. Building a seastead is an architectural project on a scale of building a large skyscraper. Building large skyscrapers is a rich man game only, so I think seasteading will be too…i_is_j_smith

http://www.seasteading.org/forum-list/topic/the-question-of-authority/page/3/#post-24910

| @nautilusmaker | yook3.com | imulead.com | tolimared.com | latinindustry.biz | concretesubmarine.com | bogotavende.com | ibaguevende.com | mantillaexport.com | nautilusmaker.com | portal industrial cartagena | key player network | oceanic business alliance | Ellmer Group | Wilfried Ellmer | Ellmer-Mancilla™ |

| Get a Boardroom Here | what you should know about me | Business Coordinates | get started | get connected | yook3™