Preliminary business plan for MARINEA | oceanic business alliance

I still love the hyperloop concept.
A definite target of our investment push should be Elon Musk…

That floating city is so stark looking… I think I see some trees, etc. but wondering why they decided to take the color out of it…

In the business plan we might target “visionary investors” that have a clear perception about the oceanic future of mankind and why we need ocean colonization to step out of current limitations. Elon Musk, Peter Thiel, are defitly on that list…

oceanic hyperloop global connections…

oceanic space ports, oceanic real estate, oceanic energy, oceanic transport, oceanic food,…big five of oceanic business…all this will “not yet be on the table” with the first lens - but it might be the background investors look at.

Like any frontier development business ocean colonization has “tremendous profitable business” written all over its development horizon…

Marinea is merely a starting point on this journey that provides investors a foothold in ocean colonization technology

Proposal : Focus the business plan on the (small) segment that is ready do invest right now instead of “explaining everything” to the faint hearted and doubtfull segment.

If somebody sees an “insolvable issue” - beep - next - this is not a customer. A potential customer askes: where do i wire what amount of money to be part of it.

Be a pioneer - make money on the new frontier - do not think this way …

1 Like

picture lifestyle

1 Like

the ramforms in the background - priceless !!! it is a picture as it could happen on a yacht anchor field - but with a twist…

I do like the comment that we should go after individuals that we won’t have to explain everything. It takes a lot of effort and expense to try and convert someone who doesn’t know they want to live at the sea…

Donald Trump once said if you have to “explain a lot” you are not talking to the correct person. The correct investor comes in “well informed already” the only thing you have to explain is “why i should go with you - not somebody else” - there are dozends of “seasteading aspirants” in the process of “touting media” already. TSI had the benefit of Friedmans fame and media contacts. - What is our focus argument that sets us “apart from the rest”.

We should have deep thoughts about that off record in the board room.…our answer as group should be solid.

We might just focus on a 1 page communication “what sets us apart from the rest” - being the rest - so what sets us REALLY apart ?

@markstephan, @elwartowski, @Bob, @matias, @admin, @octavian any comment? - if so in the board room please

/ Lens shell pictures overview / / Ramform floating home pictures / / c-shell floating home pictures / / Floating concrete building methods /

The search for preliminary business plan for Marinea is showing up on Google in front of 8.5 million other pages and has generated “60 interested readings” already after being visible for only 4 days…in some way we are talking to investors via internet already…

Dear Team,
On the topic Branding versus Networking - basic strategies of internet presence i need your opinions in the
board_room

@markstephan, @elwartowski, @Bob, @matias, @admin, @octavian

Your opinions, suggestions, on core values, slogan, in the board_room please…

@markstephan, @elwartowski, @Bob, @matias, @admin, @octavian

/ Lens shell pictures overview / / Ramform floating home pictures / / c-shell floating home pictures / / Floating concrete building methods /

Combination of lens shell walkways c-shell helicopter pad - Marinea is a COMBINATION of floating elements…

http://nautilusmaker.discoursehosting.net/uploads/db7580/_optimized/2d9/ddb/c6b73e7cb7_625x500.gif

A small lens shell house in light building method

house sized ramforms - rather living in a oceanfront house than living on a boat…

Single family house lens

http://nautilusmaker.discoursehosting.net/uploads/db7580/_optimized/93b/4c4/2b4d6d4982_690x368.jpg

city sized lens

rescue pod lens

lens cluster bubble shell

the first stem cell for Marinea a 70m diameter shell the size of marina shopping mall…