John Bade | investor | preliminary conversation | find common ground | hanging on id | hanging on personal conversation and connect | scam suspect

• both side interest manifested
  • identity in process
  • sum frame 1M - 10B
  • equity | loan | joint venture | on the table
  • Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Education, Energy and Power, Aviation, Mining, Agriculture | can get you invested in any of it - i also have my “hand selected projects”…
  • 3% interest rate per annum | 20 years timeframe | - OK given
  • NDA agreement requested | Ok given - execution needs a closing of the boardroom door - which needs a user account from John Bade - otherwise he would be cut off from the boardroom and can not be authorized …

Next to do

• my workterms | sent - not yet accepted
  • skype connection | test SMS went trough | no answer yet
  • skype id | mantillaexport | sent in skype by SMS | no backconnect
  • whatsapp | still to test | no connect
  • upbuild trust for a tip your toe lump sum project to get to know each other
  • come clear website | come clear internet presence | - nothing seen yet
  • try to figure out if we are/not a good “business partnership match”

requested:

• open a user here in this boardroom ( takes 2 seconds upper right)
  • put something specific and serious on the table
  • stop sending me repetive “standard mails” and don’t ask for formfilling - start a serious communication…
  • respond adequatly to skype | SMS | so i can take you serious…

problem:

your communication sound rather like a “e-mail robot” of a “indian mail center” - than a cutting edge business man looking for investment partnership and trying to connect with me as a peer for business - please change that…or i am out …

[<<<](http://nautilusmaker.discoursehosting.net/t/john-bade-investor/8104/1)

Wilfried Ellmer

first mail
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 13:02:09 +0100 [04/19/16 05:02:09 PDT] From: John Bade To: info@tolimared.com Reply-To: Subject: How Do we invest with your Group

We are interested to invest with your company?

John Bade

second mail

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:26:56 +0100 [03:26:56 PDT]
To: clientes@tolimared.com
Subject: Re: How Do we invest with your Group | mail 2 |

Good Afternoon,

I am John Bade citizen of USA based in UAE, Dubai, We are interested doing business with you I have attached my registration in Middle East this you can verify any where in the UAE, My investor are willing to invest 1 Million - 10 Billion USD into good and profitable companies project or business, If you will be interested please send me some document or your company terms that we can work with, the investors are ready to do this for 20 years. We also give out loans at low interest rate.

We will like to invest in Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Education, Energy and Power, Aviation, Mining, Agriculture and more we are also willing to give loans for this projects too

Please let me know your interest. Also let us know your country policy on investment programs. I got you contact from linkedin search. Please note, if you have companies or individual who need investment/Loan funding please refer them to me as we shall pay you commission for every company or individual we fund.

Regards
Bade

On 4/19/2016 4:37 PM, clientes@tolimared.com wrote:

Dear John,

Thanks for your e-mail.

Thanks for investing with our Group.

To get started let me know who you are what are the business fields you focus on and what are your general expectations and investment frames.

Depending on that i can offer you a couple of proposals and we take it from there.

I assume that you already know who i am and what i do from your internet research.

A starting point is here:

Investor should know

Is this is your website ?

Kindest Regards,

Wilfried Ellmer

| @nautilusmaker | yook3.com | imulead.com | tolimared.com | latinindustry.biz | concretesubmarine.com | bogotavende.com | ibaguevende.com | mantillaexport.com | nautilusmaker.com | portal industrial cartagena | key player network | oceanic business alliance | Ellmer Group | Wilfried Ellmer |

Quoting John Bade
We are interested to invest with your company?
John Bade

Dear Mr.Bade,

Thanks for your mail it was well recieved.

Before answering your questions point by point let me give you a link to a “preliminary boardroom” where the whole conversation is present and we can develop projects beyond what e-mail allows.

I would apreciate if you would create a user on this forum .

And attend to my “conversation points” in the head of the forum in your next communication.

The conversation below (answering your points from mail 2 ) is as well in mail as in the forum.

interested doing business with you |

…you have my attention…

attached my registration |

… not of much value for me at this point due to limited veryfy options…

willing to invest 1 Million - 10 Billion USD

… any of this range is good for me - ( we can handle that ) … 10B is of course a several years frame…

good and profitable companies project or business

…no shortness of that in the colombia business development key player network…

https://www.google.com.co/?gws_rd=ssl#q=colombia+business+development+key+player+network

send me some document

… this is first contact - so there is not much base for documents to send yet …

your company terms

In this early phase i have just a few requirements to keep the conversation going…

• everything legal
  • serious proposal
  • you will not ask me for upfront payments (type scam) to proceed
  • you will not ask me to fill forms and give you copies of classified documents (sensitive to id theft) until we reach a id and business comfort zone for this.

This is supposed to be a conversation where we find out if we are a “potential business match” .

investors are ready to do this for 20 years

sounds a reasonable frame…

also give out loans at low interest rate

depending on how our conversation goes loan investment might be a possible point of entry that facilitates things…

like to invest in Oil and Gas, Real Estate, Education, Energy and Power, Aviation, Mining, Agriculture

Have options for almost any of those in my option portfolio…

Please let me know your interest

for now you have my “preliminary attention” if this converts to “interest” depends how the conversation goes from here.

let us know your country policy on investment programs

Colombia is ranked best country to invest in Latin America - details on investor protection will follow in the boardroom.

I got you contact from linkedin search

If you do a couple of basic internet searches you will find me spread over the place as a “key player”…so my id and who i am should be clear …

https://www.google.com.co/?gws_rd=ssl#q=wilfried+ellmer+cartagena+colombia+pictures

https://www.google.com.co/?gws_rd=ssl#q=portal+industrial+cartagena+colombia++|+wilfried+ellmer++|+yook3++|+pictures

pay you commission

In my network we handle “any kind of cooperation” agent is definitly on the table.

Kindest Regards

Wilfried Ellmer

Get a boardroom start talking business

Cartagena Colombia business ambient

Cartagena view Bocagrande

Your mail is well recieved

Good Afternoon,

Sorry for the Late responds

no problem - we all are busy sometimes…

Please note…3% interest per year…

ok

In my next email I will send you the application form

my feelings about forms - this is supposed to be preliminary business conversation - not a “form filling process” if somebody thinks that “forms” are the correct way to have this conversation he is already on his road to be “filtered out from my side” as a “desireable business partner”. As i mentioned in my second mail where i planted my “attention base conditions” - you will not make me fill forms upfront - if you are not sufficient interested to have a conversation after recieving my base info - this becomes pretty much pointless…

you have to indicate your interest

you have my “preliminary interest” - to get my interest you need to advance in the communication…until now you have not…

sending your project proposal.

we have at least 3 dozend just in the segment of floating real estate - not to mention our land based network and its business opportunities in Latin Americas most dynamic economy - but i will only talk that with an investor in a boardroom after a basic trust and business base is established - i do not send such things out upfront - what goes beyond what you can get from a good google search on my name and following the links … it is all reserved for the boardroom.

< statement of account to this email

at this stage of little interest for me as connection is still unveryfied and trust base not established yet.

can only be established by going naturally down the road of conversation and veryfieable info interchange …

My investor is willing to invest 1 Million - 10 Billion USD into good and profitable companies project or business,

had that in last mail - lets start to know each other with a lumpsum pilot project…

If you will be interested please send me some document or your company terms

my interest depends on your performance in building the required trust base - still no idea who you are and if or how you are connected to the invetment groups you claim to be connected - have not given me anything veryfiable yet …

20 years frame

had that already in the last mail

If you are interested in investment funding, the investors has asked how will the profit be shared what is the percent your company deal on.

it is in the logic of the deal that IF we ever come to a deal that it needs to contain rates that are competitive and satisfactory for both parts - this is not something we do UPFRONT before sitting in a boardroom.

Please note that if you have Companies or individual who need funding direct them to me as we have enough funds to cover their demands. I have other Big investors as well from other part of the Middle East.

had that in the last mail …

my still not answered questions from the last mail:

• where is your website ?
  • where is poof that connects john bade to anything you have sent ?
  • where is John Bade on Internet ?
  • you have answers to all of those questions by just google my name up - i have not - i am waiting for it…

If you want to make progess do the following:

• open a user here in this boardroom ( takes 2 seconds upper right)
  • put something specific and serious on the table
  • stop sending me repetive “standard mails” and don’t ask for formfilling - start a serious communication…
  • respond adequatly to skype | SMS | so i can take you serious…